CONNECTING GEO-INNOVATION ZONES ACROSS EUROPE AND BEYOND
From artificial intelligence, to blockchain, to computer vision, to cybersecurity and much more, a variety of cutting-edge technologies originate from Eastern Europe. This region — from Russia, to Ukraine, to Belarus; from the Balkans, to the Baltic states, to Central Asia — is home to vast talent pools, reserves of entrepreneurial energy, and considerable investment capacities.
‘East-West Acceleration,’ a program of Alliance Tech, aims to bridge this emerging geo-innovation zone to the global market — in particular through Western Europe’s innovation-oriented areas, which offer a variety of development opportunities.
- Startup acceleration: Alliance Tech helps Eastern European startups meet the needs of international players. Next-gen acceleration programs are designed with institutions from the countries of origin and destination to make startup development beneficial to all (more information)
- Cross-European partnerships: Alliance Tech helps private and public players build partnerships across the continent and co-design forward-looking development strategies – through academic and research programs, inter-city cooperation, industrial alliances, ecosystem integration, etc.
FOCUS AREAS & programS
Through the rich background of its founders, advisors and partners, Alliance Tech’s focus areas include Digital Health, Fashion Tech, Food Tech, Industrial Tech, Digital Commerce and Fintech, among others. Alliance Tech conducts, promotes or takes part in a variety of initiatives involving players from all across the world, including these ones:
- East-West Acceleration: A tailored approach to support the development of Eastern European startups in the key markets of Western Europe and further in the global marketplace.
- Integration Programs: A set of practice-based methodologies to develop and deploy innovative technologies though existing or emerging value chains.
- Resilience, Sustainability & Innovation (RSI): Alliance Tech cooperates with a variety of players across the world to develop innovative approaches to crisis preparedness and sustainability challenges.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Legal & VC
A lawyer and venture capitalist operating in Belarus, Russia, Ukraine France and beyond. First VP at the French-Russian Chamber of Commerce (CCIFR).
Jean du Boisdulier
Research & Innovation
International innovation management and investment professional since 1991. Board member in several Russian, French and Italian startups; commercialization advisor at ITMO University in St. Petersburg.
Dr. Alex Kosik