A NEW WORLD IS EMERGING.
TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP MAKE IT BETTER
A new world is emerging before our eyes. We work with innovators, thought-leaders and decision-makers engaged in making this new world better through the use of technology:
- Impact tech – technologies that serve people, society and the planet in a resilience and sustainability perspective.
- Digital health – transforming disruptive ideas in health, wellness, and life sciences into new industrial value chains
- Digital deep tech – solutions that leverage the best of artificial intelligence, blockchain, Internet-of-Things and other technologies to redefine our future.
BUILDING & BRIDGING SUSTAINABLE GEO-INNOVATION ZONES
We support the development of sustainable geo-innovation zones by bringing emerging economies to the global market.
Our first programs aim to leverage the exceptional technological potential of the Eastern part of Europe, including the former Soviet Union.
This area – from Belarus, to Russia, to Ukraine, from the Balkans to Central Asia – is home to a number of quality tech projects ready for large-scale growth and global expansion. However, the domestic markets are limited; local and foreign capital is scarce, while local teams need international development support.
Alliance tech helps Eastern European startups meet the needs of international players. Its next-gen acceleration programs make their development equally beneficial to their country of origin.
Alliance Tech offers global acceleration programs for startups from the Eastern part of Europe.
“East-West Acceleration” leverages France’s compelling advantages in the field of innovation as well as a variety of international networks.
The programs are co-designed with Eastern-European partners to be fully beneficial to the countries of origin.
Specially designed for Eastern-European startups
Leveraging the best of France's acceleration capacities
- Best possible gateway to the EU market (450 million consumers) with quick and easy connections to all countries of Western Europe
- Mature startup infrastructure and ecosystem with numerous accelerators, corporations, local governments and other players
- Massively available venture capital (with nearly $4bn per year, France ranks 2nd in the EU after Germany)
- Unique research and innovation capacities
- Abundant HR and business support resources
- Taxes are higher, but salaries are lower and social benefits are stronger than in the USA
- France is one of the most generous countries in the world in terms of public support to startups (grants, public co-investing, tax breaks, tax credit to finance R&D…)
- France is willing to attract international startups and talents, providing them with substantial benefits in terms of visa, work permit facilities, grants, etc.
- France is geographically, culturally and politically closer to Eastern Europe than the USA, UK, China, or ASEAN countries. On the French startup and VC scene, everyone speaks English and regards Eastern European technologies positively!
Going truly global
100% remote acceleration
In times of pandemic and travel restrictions, Alliance Tech’s programs are 100% virtualized.
Alliance Tech believes innovation can best be deployed not from stand-alone tech providers, but as an integrated part of existing or new ecosystems, usually on a vertical basis. Alliance Tech has developed a set of practice-based methodologies, which we call “Integration Programs.”
These methodologies include, in particular:
- Identification and prioritization of unmet market needs and emerging market opportunities
- Identification of emerging value chains, gaps to be filled in them and critical business- or technological elements.
- Definition of focused criteria for startup selection according to the above.
- Design of integration programs to enable new verticals or to fill gaps in existing but transforming value chains.
- Value measures and return-on-adoption.
- Identification of industrial or public stakeholders interested in such programs and willing to co-sponsor them, allowing these stakeholders to add their own startups or spinoffs to the program.
- Implementation of integration programs: scout startups and help them integrate into emerging or existing value chains, preparing for investment by the Fund or syndicated investments along with other funds or stakeholders participating in the integration program.
For faster commercialization of research and technologies, Alliance Tech partners with corporations, financial investors, universities and other stakeholders to build strong flows of “on-demand” high-quality startups according to identified prospective value chains.
These flows are generated or supported by in-house or affiliated incubation/acceleration programs, designed to meet stakeholders’ needs.
Board Of Advisors
Co-founder and CEO of international retail tech startup accelerator EGI.
Jean du Boisdulier
French entrepreneur, investor and mentor. Co-founder or representative of investor communities in France and across Western Europe.
Around the world
Founder of global startup ecosystem analytics company StartupBlink.
Arjay Dineros has developed a multi-disciplinary expertise in disaster resilience and environmental management. He has worked on programs for a variety of development agencies and international institutions.
Director of Innovation at Institut Mines-Télécom, France’s leading engineering and management graduate school network.
Baku & Moscow
International media executive. Azerbaijan advisor.
Christian Le Maitre
Around the world
Founder and Chief Investment Officer at ABRT, an international venture ecosystem builder.
Startup integration and networking in the South of France. CEO of Azur Integrator.
Paris - Genève
Co-founder of impact tech ecosystem Founders.One. Manager or co-founder of several French success stories in digital media.
Global go-to-market executive driving cross-functional ecosystem enablement to accelerate revenue growth. Strategy engagement across start-ups and MNCs including Intel, Care Innovations, Microsoft, Walmart Health.
Founder of Paris-based law firm Hashtag Avocats. Accompanies tech deals with an international dimension.
Partner at Mangrove Capital Partners